Don’t worry, this site will not become the new hotbed for the latest in Kardashian news. I think it’s safe to say TMZ has cornered that market. I will say, however, that this latest story is giving me pause.
Here’s what we know:
- Armed gunmen broke into Kim Kardashian‘s Paris apartment
- There were 5 gunmen in total, posing as police officers
- The robbers threatened the concierge and forced him to let them into the apartment
- Kim was bound and gagged and placed in her bathtub
- The armed robbers got away with $10 million worth of jewelry
- Kim was otherwise unharmed, physically, and the rest of the apartment was left in tact
- After being questioned by police Kim was rushed home via private jet.
- Who robs a celebrity, so brazenly, while the celebrity is home?
- Where was her security team? Just the other day she publicly thanked her security guard for taking down a prankster:
- How did these robbers know she’d have that much jewelry and where and how to locate the safe?
- How did they know she’d be alone in the apartment without her husband or children?
- How on earth did any of this happen?