Don’t worry, this site will not become the new hotbed for the latest in Kardashian news. I think it’s safe to say TMZ has cornered that market. I will say, however, that this latest story is giving me pause.
Here’s what we know:
- Armed gunmen broke into Kim Kardashian‘s Paris apartment
- There were 5 gunmen in total, posing as police officers
- The robbers threatened the concierge and forced him to let them into the apartment
- Kim was bound and gagged and placed in her bathtub
- The armed robbers got away with $10 million worth of jewelry
- Kim was otherwise unharmed, physically, and the rest of the apartment was left in tact
- After being questioned by police Kim was rushed home via private jet.
- Who robs a celebrity, so brazenly, while the celebrity is home?
- Where was her security team? Just the other day she publicly thanked her security guard for taking down a prankster:
- How did these robbers know she’d have that much jewelry and where and how to locate the safe?
- How did they know she’d be alone in the apartment without her husband or children?
- How on earth did any of this happen?
Anyone else smell an inside job?
Hey, Boo! My name is Lisa and you’ve stumbled upon my own little corner of the world. I’m a 30 something-year-old writer/mother/wife who happens to love lipstick, high heels, blackness, and the truth. You’ll find a mix of everything on this site, so I won’t bore you by trying to define this space. I hope you stay awhile!