How to Flat Twist: TWA 4C FLAT TWIST TUTORIAL
4C FLAT TWIST TUTORIAL
If you’re interested in learning how to flat twist you’ll definitely want to check out my tutorial. As we all know I have type 4 Natural hair, so this tutorial will be appropriate for anyone from a 3C-4C. If you have a tapered haircut, even better! Before you get started here are the tools you’ll need:
- Blow Dryer
- Wide Toothed Comb
- Bobby Pins
- Perm Rods
- Leave in Conditioner
- Styling Cream
- Co-wash hair and apply leave in conditioner. Allow hair to air dry for a few hours.
- Blow dry hair on medium heat using a blow dryer with a comb attachment
- Section hair and apply a styling cream like this one to each section
- Flat twist each section
- use a bobby pin to hold hair in place
- Use a perm rod on three twists at a time
- Allow hair to set overnight
- Remove perm rods and unravel each twist, being careful not to disrupt the curl pattern
- Use a pick for added volume
- And that’s it!
For more watch my full tutorial here:
Woow thanks for sharing!
thanks for stopping by!